/* Below style was modified by PRIA.SEHAT */ /* End of modification */ Chelation Therapist: Ross A. Hauser, M.D.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ross A. Hauser, M.D.



Here is some more of my background in case you are interested. While in high school I was a pretty decent golfer. I asked a friend one day if I should be a professional golfer or a doctor and his reply was this: “We have enough good golfers in this world. What we need are some good doctors.” So here I am! I am confident and happy that I made the right decision.

Education: I received my M.D. from the University of Illinois, Chicago; completed my residency at Loyola-Hines VA-Marianjoy Hospitals in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation; and received my Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.

Medical Director of Caring Medical: I am the Medical Director and co-founder of the physician-run, comprehensive natural medicine clinic, Caring Medical & Rehabilitation Services in Oak Park, Illinois. We have seen so many different people with so many different conditions, we feel confident that we will have something to offer you.

I am most well-known for my expertise in the technique of Prolotherapy, a medical procedure that stimulates the body to repair painful, injured areas. I was blessed to have trained under Dr. Gustav Hemwall, the grandfather of Prolotherapy. Because of my expertise and the popularity of our books on Prolotherapy, Caring Medical has a national referral base seeing patients from all over the USA, as well as abroad.

What a great clinic and profession! I meet people from all over the world, including Australia, England, Canada, Scotland, Ireland, Costa Rica, and Mexico. People with nearly every human disease have walked through our doors here. I use an individualized approach to wellness and treatment of disease, providing my patients with the extra touch by upholding the motto "The Care of the Patient begins with Caring." Ultimately, I try to get at the root cause of the patients’ problems, thereby treating the cause, not just the symptom.

We went to great lengths to set up an in-house laboratory that conveniently offers our patients the laboratory tests that they need.

Nutritional Consultant: I am a supporter and consultant for Beulah Land Nutritionals, a comprehensive nutriceuticals store. Some of the products carried at Beulah Land Nutritionals were actually formulated by my wife and I to help achieve optimal health for our patient population.

Athlete: I am a sports-enthusiast having completed IronMan Coeur D’Alene in Idaho in June 2004, Ironman Canada in August 2005, Ironman Florida in November 2006, and Ironman Arizona in April 2007. I have always loved sports but decided to get serious about it when I started reaching middle age! Having two marathons under my belt, I ran five more! After a sports injury caused me to vary my training, I became an avid swimmer and cyclist. It was that which allowed me to accomplish my dream of completing an Ironman Race. I love working with athletes from all sports – especially because I have a treatment in my armamentarium that will get them back to their sports in no time! I love treating athletes and helping them reach their peak physical performance through diet, supplements, and monitoring blood pH and various blood tests to make sure that they have optimum physiology. Of course, I love giving them Prolotherapy when they have injuries as well! Why? Because it gets them back to training in a day or two and does not involve long recovery periods. Plus, it works! Read more about the Caring Medical Sports Medicine Center!

Author: My wife Marion and I are the authors of the national best seller "Prolo Your Pain Away! Curing Chronic Pain with Prolotherapy", along with a four-book topical mini series of Prolotherapy books. Together we have also written the anthology of Prolotherapy in a 900+ page epic sports book that discusses the use of Prolotherapy for sports injuries, as well as other topics including nutrition, surgery, x-rays, cortisone shots, MRI’s and other aspects of sports medicine. It is one of the most comprehensive books on Sports Medicine available. Every athlete and/or trainer should have a copy. Over 2000 references are listed. The title of the book is "Prolo Your Sports Injuries Away! Curing Sports Injuries and Enhancing Athletic Performance with Prolotherapy."

We also co-wrote “Treating Cancer with Insulin Potentiation Therapy,” published by Beulah Land Press in 2002. This book covers a multitude of topics related to cancer, including cancer cell physiology, treatment of cancer with IPT, diet for cancer, laboratory testing, and many other fascinating topics.

One of our more recent books is entitled “Prolotherapy: An Alternative to Knee Surgery.” Anyone experiencing knee pain or who has been given the advice of surgery should read this one over.

See www.amazon.com or www.benuts.com for book purchasing and information.

Lecturer/Speaker: Because of my love for the subject matter, I have become a well-known speaker and lecturer on a variety of topics related to natural medicine. I am one of the authorities on Prolotherapy, and often speak on this topic to the lay public and medical community as well. Of course, with my wife’s book being out on the Hauser Diet, I have been privileged to speak about that as well. This book focuses on the importance of an individualized diet program for preventing and reversing disease, along with obtaining optimal health and fitness. Combine that with Prolotherapy, and you’ve got a great combination.

Instructor: I am a preceptor for Bastyr University’s naturopathic medicine students and also for Midwestern University’s Physician Assistant Program. Many students have rotated and observed our clinic at work to gain knowledge in the practice of natural medicine. I have also trained many MD’s, chiropractors, veterinarians, and the like, on the technique and benefits of Hackett-Hemwall Prolotherapy.

Clinic :
Caring Medical & Rehabilitation Services
715 Lake Street, Oak Park, IL, USA


No comments:

Post a Comment